Welcome to Fourth Grade!
Welcome to the 4th grade website!
Fourth Grade Supply List
Fourth grade will be a very exciting and challenging year. In order to be prepared for all the instruction taking place, please make sure that your child attends the first day of school fully equipped with the following supplies. These supplies might need to be replaced during the year:
* 6 - two pocket folders
* 2 - 70 page spiral notebooks
* 4 - sharpened pencils (no mechanical pencils)
* 2 - erasers
* pencil case (Please, no boxes)
* dotted line paper (which will be purchased through school for $0.50)
* colored pencils and crayons will be initially provided by the school, but the students should replace these items when necessary throughout the school year.
* school also supplies scissors and markers so please do not send any with your child.
Students should also bring:
* 1 container of Clorox or Lysol wipes and 2 boxes of Kleenex
* 1 box of baby wipes and 1 roll of paper towels
(Last names beginning with A-L will bring these supplies in August; Last names beginning with M-Z will bring these supplies in January)
Thank you for your interest and for visiting our 4th grade website. Thank you for your support this past year. It has been a privilege to serve the children and families of St. Barbara School. I hope you have a safe, happy, restful, and reflective summer!
Prayer for the end of the school year
At the end of this school year we give thanks to God:
For all the teaching and learning that has taken place in our school, both in and out of the classroom,
For the talents and gifts that have been shared and the challenges that have been faced;
For the burdens that have been lifted and the hurts that have been healed;
For the respect and care that has been given.
We give thanks for the friendships that have just begun and for those that have grown.
For the faith that has been lived in our daily struggles,
For the hope that has lifted our hearts on the dark days
And for the love that has kept us going.
We give thanks for the community that we are, and we ask you, Lord -
Bless our students as they end this school year and begin a new chapter in their careers; may your Spirit inspire them with confidence and calmness
Bless our families as we take our holidays, may our time together leave us with memories to cherish.
Pour out your love on us that we may return renewed and refreshed to continue our journey together.
We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen